Sunday, July 19, 2009

~Life Is Like A Rollercoster~

I'm on FIRE now!!!!

Ya right, yesterday i'm just getting started my Malaysian Studies coursework.
See some textbook and revision book over there??
Yes, Malaysian Studies is all about history in Malaysia.
And my presentation topic is
'Era pendidikan pada zaman pemerintahan Inggeris di Tanah Melayu.'
So, that's why i took out all my secondary schools history book.
Beside that,
i also do some research on the internet.

Oh ya, i forgot to tell you that above all this supposes to post on yesterday.
I just forgot to post it , so post it today :P

This morning i have 'Dim Sum' as my breakfast with my parent.

This green color little thing(dunno what it's call),
seems new for me,
and the taste......
erm.....
ok ok only loh....


This porridge looks good,
and taste good too...XD


The yellow one(eh...i think is called Siu Mai)
is taste better than the black one.


This bomb is not bad too.XD

Then,
this afternoon watched
Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

My rating is 7/10.

2 comments:

  1. why your table got form3 and form4 sejarah textbook???n there's an apple...shinigami,ryuuku was there??? =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha...sry 4 de late reply.
    well, i need de form4 n de form3 sejarah revision book 2 reference 4 de malaysian studies. this subject is all about history n it is similar 2 de secondary school 1.
    About de apple.......
    ya it is 4 de shinigami 1.....XD
    I'm de real KIRA!!!!!XD

    ReplyDelete