Wednesday, August 12, 2009

~I'm Lovin' It!!!~

Aiyo....
I think i'm already too addicted to MacDonald!!
Last night, i have a dream about having a double cheese burger
as my lunch. The weird thing is that i'm not having my lunch in a local one,
i'm having it in other country. @_@
Dunno what country is it??
I think is somewhere in Europe...
But i haven't been there before....T.T
The restaurant was so small, but the foods came out were HUGE!!
The double cheese burger that i have was larger than the usual one.
It is about double the size of a Big Mac!!! Wow!!!
Not only this, Filet-O-Fish was large too...
The bread were different, it is similar to the Deli Frances' bread!!
Haha....
Maybe i like eating Mc'D too much.
That's why i'm having this dream.....XD
It's not a nightmare. I'm really enjoy while eating the burger...XD
About the taste....erm....well.....
dunno whether is tasty or not.
Forgot already....
Later i was thinking about a song.
It is 'Without you' by Mariah Carey.
"I can't live~~
If living without You~~
I can't give~~
I can't give anymore~~"

Oh ya, tomorrow(13/8/09) i'm going to Taiping
having a wedding dinner there.
Haha...i know that some of You will think that
"Wow!! Wai Kit, your wedding ah??"
or
"Aiyo...Why u faster than me one??
Wait for me ma..."
Unfortunately, it is not my wedding lah...
or
Fortunately, I'm still single...XD
It is my cousin wedding lah....
Beside that, i'm never been to Taiping before.
So i take this opportunity to visit there lah...
I will upload some of the picture
when i come back.

2 comments:

  1. Dude, ur mind is telling u to get macdonald!
    yung hui here~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha....thx 4 de comment...
    ya my mind always telling me 2 grab a McD!!!
    XD....

    ReplyDelete