Wednesday, September 2, 2009

~Our First Time~

What a sweet sweet day I had yesterday...^^
me and my new 'darling' had a walk in my college and TS.
First place we're went were my college.

shessssh.....
she is sleeping now...
Look at her adorable face....^^
sooo cute ><.
Unfortunately, the class was canceled.
We were no where to go, so we decided to go to TS.

had my lunch at somewhere in TS
(dunno what's name de restaurant XD)
I felt sorry to my 'darling'
because she cannot eat anything XD...

Then we went to GSC to watch
'Vengeance'

I'll give it 6/10.

erm....
maybe she can't wait to watch the movie...=.=


My 'darling' and her friends....
of course my 'darling' is the prettiest lah...XD
haha... one of my friend's 'darling' was wearing "bikini"!!
look at the picture carefully and
you will find out which one of them
did not cover the "body" properly....XD

No comments:

Post a Comment