Sunday, October 18, 2009

~No More Sorrow~

Aiya....1 week break is so short leh....
at least give me 2 weeks mah....><
haiz....so lazy leh...
just come back from my kampung,
and tomorrow start my semester 3...
so fast leh...and it is also another long sem leh...
shit!!! long sem again!!
semester 1 until now also the same,
I wonder what kind of feeling of having a short sem...??
I know it is short...but how short is it?? xD

nvm lah...dun wan to think anymore lah...
although the break was short, but
at least I have a trip with my college friends to Pangkor Island...
and then went to somewhere in Bidoh having a nice and warm hot-spring...
ahaaa....^^
having a nice trip with my friends were sooooo good...
hope that I have a lot of chance trip with my friends leh...

I will upload the picture as soon as I get the picture from my friend.
have a nice day/night :)

No comments:

Post a Comment