Saturday, January 2, 2010

~zZZ~

Felt like want to having a good good sleep these day~~
Yesterday played badminton with Yuan Fat, Chen Hong, and Chen Hong's little brother(forgot to ask his name xP)~
This little brat so naughty ah~!! And talkative toooo~~!!!
Sometimes cannot "tahan" him ah~
but still adorable la~ only his mouth cannot shut da hell up loh~!!!
His badminton skill quite good de....10 yrs old has an amazing drop short skill de...
lolz~thats why he's still short la(height)~ xP

*sigh* 2010, my life start with many unfinished assignments and coursework~~
suddenly, I wanted to have a big nice scream de~ but scare my neighbor call 999 that this house got robbers broke in~ xD

Assignment Assignment Assignment~~
*sigh* never mind la.....although, had lots of work to do, but I'm still enjoying discussing assignment with my friends. thanks for their helping and lecturing, now I already finished 50% lu~~~

Aiya~~this one should post on yesterday de~sorry~~

~Happy 2010~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment