Saturday, June 26, 2010

~I'm so gonna miss u all~

Toy Story 3
without a doubt,
this is de best movie I watch so far this year~~
and it is de best ending in its trilogy since LOTR-trilogy~
one sentence can describe my feeling towards de movie:

"I'm so gonna miss u all~
GoodBye Woody, Buzz, Jess, Bullseye, Rex, Hamm,
Mr & Mrs Potato Head, Slinky, and 3 little cute Aliens~"

~10/10~

I nearly couldn't control my tears to flow out at de end of de movie...
telling my tears "just hold on~! this is so uncool to cry in de theater~!!"
although I made it~
but my heart already flooded with its tears~
sad is all I meant~

anyway, de plot were so perfect~
great opening and ending~
so many new toys~
ohh~and i saw a Totoro in it as well~
I wonder why its doesn't say anything~?
maybe its speak Japanese only~ xD
thats a lot of funny scenes
like Buzz in Spanish mode~ xD
thats de funniest moment in de movie~

haiz~~de fun always come in short~
de moment that makes everybody cry was
de farewell of Andy and his toys~
T.T

Sayonara~~

No comments:

Post a Comment