Sunday, May 30, 2010

~Live Like You're Dying~

currently addicted to 'Libera me from hell' by Iwasaki Tarou
and '99/100骗しの哲' by UVERworld~

watch 'Prince of Persia: Sand of Time' yesterday


~8/10(Gemma Arterton so pretty)~



started my semester 5 last week...
I had no idea is it a good start or not~??
last week indeed was a boring week...
boring until blurring my mind~~
my mind seems to be not functioning well
no idea what da hell am I saying =.=...
yup, just like this face =____=
actually I hate last week de most through out this year......
my beloved psp seems to be broken~
felt moody the whole time~
parent scolded me a lot~
thought a lot of unnecessary things~
.............
........
............
haiz~~~~~
I need friends~~~~
to talk~~
to chat~~
to share out my feeling~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment