Sunday, June 28, 2009

~Double~

"People mountain, people sea"
The meaning of this phrase is so many people.
I use it to describe the mall that i went was floated with human.
Some of them were watching Judo competition.
While some of them were going to cinema.
And some of them were to shopping.

After my lunch, I went to watch the Judo competition.

It is below 12 years old category.


Look at the boy with the orange belt.
Although the opponent is larger than him,
but he is still not giving up.
Tell you the truth, in the end of this match,
this little one won this giant opponent.
His mother will be so proud.


See this boy, he is from other country to took part in this competition.
He's look so tough, but i doubt that he is very nervous.
And CUTE too.....@.@

After that, me and my family went to cinema to watch
TRANSFORMER 2.
For me, the rating of this movie is
10/10 !!!!!
Double the action.
Double the hilarious.
Double the explosion.
Double the villain.
Double the excitement.
Double everything!!!
Although the duration of this movie is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
But for me, it is really nice to watch.
With the theme song 'New Devide' by Linkin Park,
it is Double the coolness !!!

Optimus Prime and his sidekick Bumblebee fighting with the Decepticons.


Optimus Prime combine with Jetfire.
So cool !!!


Rampage


For me, the coolest is Optimus Prime.

No comments:

Post a Comment