Tuesday, June 30, 2009

~Feels Like The First Time~

Finally, the coursework result came out already.
Thank GOD that all my coursework are PASS !!
And now i'm waiting my exam result that will come out next month.
After finish my class today, me and my friends went to sing karaoke
in Neway at Time Square.
You can say that we take this opportunity to celebrate
our result.


Louis(Left), behind Louis is Ah Heng, and Ah Leong(right)


Haha...Now you can clearly see Ah Heng.
I thought that he is a Korean.
I was wrong, he look like a Korean but actually he is a chinese. =_=lll


Just have a look in their eyes will killing you softly. XD


"WAHHHHHH@$#%@#!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Lolz......He really scream a lot without taking a breath. XD


Haha....They're look like couple right? XD
Beside Louis is Ken.
He love singing so much,
anytime,
anywhere,
any reason.
Even argue or fight with someone also using his vocal #.#


No comments:

Post a Comment