Friday, June 26, 2009

Farewell 'King Of Pop'

The news really did shocked me.
Wake up this morning, my mind still so blur.
While having my breakfast, my dad told me that,
Michael Jackson was dead......
I was speechless.
And i was shocked.
And at the same time i'm still so blur.

I thought that he was joking.
Then, he said "What? Don't believe me? OK, watch this"
He turn on the tv and turn to channel CNN.

OMG!! I was stunned!!
Breaking news everywhere show
"Michael Jackson died at the aged 50"
"Sudden death of the King of Pop"
"The Legend of Pop died in heart failure"


It is really shocked for me.
And of course i'm sadded.
Well, it is really pity to him.
At least let him finish his upcoming concert that will start on next month.
Haiz.....His fans were very sad and disappointed.
I never thought that he died so early.
So sad T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment