Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Who Am I ?

Good morning, good afternoon, good evening, and good night everyone.

Wake up early this morning to think what to type about my first blog.
Still sleepy now......

yawnnn again XD

Oh....
Haven't introduce myself yet...
Sorry about that...
I am Wai Kit, you can call me Kit,
or Alex, or low,
or just call me Wai Kit .XD
B'day is 28 Sept 1991
Age: On the way to 18 . lol
Height: Not very tall, and not a shorty as well...
Weight: Not heavy, but still can sink the Titanic !!!

Haha....
Just kidding XD.....
Not that smart
Just an average boy T.T
What else.....
Ah-ha....
Love watching movies, anime, manga,
Love listening music such as Linkin Park's song and other ROCK song,
Love eating so much,
Love playing badminton,
Love my parents,
Love my friends,
Love..........
erm...........
well forget about it.

So, do u know how i look like???
Don't know??
Well of course lah, you don't know who am i....lol
Sorry for asking silly question.
Anyway i will show you my picture....
Here it is




(Speechless)
Who the hell is he??!!
Wait a minute
He's look familiar....
OMG!!!!
He look exactly like me!!! XD
No way!!!

Oh no .....I think i upload wrong picture.....
Haiz........Maybe next time.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

Haha...sorry lah....don't be angry lah...
Just hold your punch.....don't let your fist hit the monitor...XD

Sorry, very very sorry
I will try to improve my blog.
This is my first time, so FORGIVE ME LAH..... T.T
Hope you enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment