Friday, July 17, 2009

~Fun-ny~

Haha....
Again,
Today lunch in Mc'D.
Not Big Mac, but fillet o' fish(yummy) ;)
the price of 2 set of fillet o' fish
(don't get it wrong that i eat 2 burger, 1 is my dad and 1 is mine)
were RM12.50
so, i gave RM20.00
and it is divided into 1 piece of RM10.00,
and 2 pieces of RM5.00
after that i get the changes back.
Then, i was realize that i got back the changes were less,
it was RM2.50
It's suppose to be RM7.50
So, i told the counter and get back the real amount.
At first she didn't believe me.
Then she's checked the receipt,

"Oh, ok." she said and gave back the right amount to me.

After a few minute, i was thinking back the amount incident.
Why am i so silly???
Why don't I just give RM15.00??
The total prices of the meal is RM12.50
but i gave a piece RM10.00 and 2 pieces RM5.00
#_#
So silly leh.......
at the same time felt so embarrassing leh.....
@_@
Lol......make me want to laugh again.

After i finished my lunch,
i saw something amazing,
so irresponsible,
and so careless.
Plus make me laugh out loud....XD


See something??
This wallet was left behind(or abandoned XD)by a women.
I was surprised that the women leave about 20 minutes,
and haven't come back to take her wallet.
Maybe she haven't check her bag.
=_=lll
Sooooo carelesssss lehh.....
later my dad told the staff about the wallet.
haha...
at the same time i couldn't help,
but laugh a lot XD.....


No comments:

Post a Comment