Tuesday, July 14, 2009

~Jam!!!~

Today was a bad day to me.....
But also a happy day for me toooo.... :)
I arrived to my college at 8.05 am,
and then i swap my ID card in the swapping machine
to know which class i go.
How unlucky was this morning class were canceled,
because my lecturer was MC.
I came all the way from Miharja station to Masjid Jamek station(By LRT).
=_=
Then what should i do with the remaining time??
Where to go??
Then i told my friends that the programming class were cancel,
and ask what is the plan now???
One of my friend told me to come to Salak Selatan Station
to discuss the plan.
So, ok lohhh.......*_*
Then again from Masjid Jamek station to Salak Selatan station.
=_= lll
Of course have a bit tired lah....
We're plan to go to sing K in NEWAY.

GODDD.....again and again,
from Salak Selatan station to Hang Tuah station.
=_=llllllll

Well i sang a lot of song today,
because want to give out all the stress inside me.
I sang.

I screamed.
I shouted.
Sometime sang softly,
sometime screamed hardly!!!!

And finally, my mood is getting better and better.
Then, i smiled again :-)
and
Laughed again XD

After that, we're having some tea time in Old Town.


I ordered a milk tea.


And a bun with a ham and a cheese.
The toast is not mine. My friends one.


This French toast is my friends ordered.
Look so yummy.

What a tired day.....
In the end, I'm still survived from the tiredness.
I used all the remaining energy in my body
to write this blog.
So, thanks for reading my blog. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment