Friday, July 10, 2009

~If Everyone Cared~

OMG!!!!
"What the HELL is going on??"
I was shocked when I reach my college this morning
and saw a huge group of human lines up to the elevator.
The most funny thing is that i was ended up to take the elevator,
because my class on 6th floor.
The most frightening thing about human is the number
of them surprisingly increase all of a sudden.
So creepy, you know what.....
most of them are nurse.....X_X
And something that really piss me off is
majority of them were going to 1st or 2nd floor.
So, why don't they take the stair??
Why make it so damn crowded in the ground floor??
Don't know what the hell they are thinking??

Haiz....just forget about it....


Haha...this afternoon ate BIG Mac again. XD
Before i started eating,
my dad said
"Look at your right hand side."

"What?? Who is it??" I reply.
That time, i was thinking who is him??
Then i asked my dad who is him??
Then he say one of the celebrity on ASTRO.
Oh......i see.....

Haha....This 2 picture i take it secretly when they
are chating. ^^
Haha...you can say that just like paparazzi. XD




No comments:

Post a Comment