Monday, July 6, 2009

~Great News~

I have 2 goooooood news.
So, which one you want to listen first??
Lolz.....You have no choice, so let me tell you
my first goooood news.
The exam result is already came out!!
I was so nervous when i'm line up with my friends
to take the result slip.
The moment i took the slip, my mind was blank,
and i have a peek into it.
"I think i see something really amazing." my mind whisper.
Then I open it up, and have a brave look at it,
and I said
"WHOOOOOOOA!!!"
Words can't describe my feeling.
How should I explain it??
It is like "WUHOOOOO!!"
or
"YAHOOOOO!!!"


I have 2 A's and 3 B's.
It's feel like I'm already graduate.
God.....now make me wanna cry T.T

The second Goooood news is
Congratulation to
Roger Federer,


The Champion of Wimbledon and
claim a record of 15th Grand Slam Title yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment