Friday, August 28, 2009

~I won't do it again. Pls forgive me~

"Wai Kit, you are so terrible!!
How can you let an old man waiting you about 45 minutes!"
haiz........
"I'm so sorry......please forgive me...."
This time, I make something so bad.
Make my dad wait for me the whole 45 minutes.....
the story was like this:

I ask my dad,
"Can I come back at 3pm?"
"No problem. 3pm, I'll wait for you at the LRT station." he said.
"OK!" I reply.

After my class(11.15am), me and my friends
went to Pavilion to watched
'Orphan'

8/10.

After that, we're went to food court to have lunch.
it is about 2.30pm.
and i realize that i have 30 minutes left.
but i still keep going, until i looked at my watch.
OH NO!!!
it's 3.10pm now!!
I really hoping that my dad didn't get angry or what.
A lot of people here and there,
flooded with cars,
building all around me.
DAMN!!!

Reached at the LRT station about 3.45pm or more!!!
Then, i felt like " oh nooo!!! i'm gonna die!
i'm gonna die!!!"
I'm saw him standing there,
and already felt like
"oh nooooo!! maybe he'll hit me,
beat me, or kill me!!!!"
then, i try to pretend nothing happen,
but the look at his eyes,
already confirmed that he is extremely angry!!
"Get in the car now!!"
he ordered me with an angry voice...T.T
He started scolding me after get in the car.
Scold about 20 minutes long...T.T
I want to say sorry to him,
but the aura around him make me can't open my mouth!!
So scary.....T.T
even scarier than the 'Orphan'!!!!!
T.T
I know that this is my fault to make him wait.
I know that he care for me
and worrying me so much.
Hoping that he will forgive me soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment