Saturday, August 22, 2009

~Up Up and AWAY~

Yay.....finally i watched 'UP' already lu...

I'll give it
8+1/10
because of the fat boy Russell.
Soooo cute....

look at his adorable face.....
i want to pinch his face as hard as i can leh....
Oh ya, who say dog can't speak???
In this movie, i think around 50 dogs can talk in human language...XD
with a funny voice too...XD

Before watching this movie,
i met my friend Ivan after i bought the ticket.
So i went to greet him.
Actually i thought that he is waiting his friends.
He said no.
He said his class was canceled so he want to watch a movie.
Then he asked me what movie i watch??
I answered 'UP'.
"ok, now i'm going to buy the ticket." he said.
Luckily, no one buy the seat next to me.
So i told him to sit with me loh....XD
After finished the movie,
he is going to watch G.I JOE
Whoa...
he is really soooo free leh....

No comments:

Post a Comment