Sunday, September 6, 2009

~My New 'Bag'gy~

Yay!!!! I bought a new baby again today!!!!
What baby is it??
well, it is a pretty 'bag'gy !!!
My old 'bag'gy got "rosak" a little bit....
so, went to TS, and Sungei Wang to search a new 'bag'gy...^^
Search here and there....and again there and here....
because I'm very choosy....that's why I'm still single...xD
no lah...that one is only a kidding...xD
only for 'Things' I will be very choosy one....><
search about nearly 1 and a half hour....xD
Finally....I saw a pretty 'bag'gy over there...
(dunno wht's de name of de shop...)
that time...I'm really so concentrate on the 'bag'gy only...
so many 'bag'gy there...
but I'm still in the choosy mood...
so dunno which one I gonna choose...
the funny thing was I'm too concentrate only the bag
until I forgot that a really pretty girl was standing beside me
and ask me...

"Welcome, may I help you~~?"
well, I found out that today I didn't show any sign of my shyness to girls...
maybe I'm really too into the bag...xD
she is so pretty...I can't even let go of my eye...xD
I mean the 'bag'gy that I watching...
the girl also pretty....and...well...erm...
at last, I'm choose the bag....xD...
beside that...my friend also work part time at this shop...
haha...that time got 2 pretty babes over there so...
that's why lah...I didn't even notice my friend over there...xD
o ya...nearly forget to tell you his name..
his name is 'Wen Seng' or 'Weng Seng' or 'Wen Sing'...
sorry...forgot the spelling....
he is also study at the same college with me...'SEGI College'...
he take graphic design course...wow....
I think about 6 months we didn't meet each other...
and of course, he is now so handsome...
handsome than me...xD
and he is so lucky.... because.....well...erm....
you know what i'm mean lah....xD

Take a look at my new babi...
oopss...sorry I mean Baby...xD

sooo pretty....><

No comments:

Post a Comment