Saturday, September 5, 2009

~Night Fever~

Just came back from 'Taman Midah Pasar Malam'.
Its been a looooooong time didn't go there...
I think about 7 or 8 month...><
it felt like a new place for me...
the people....
the environment....
the stall....
and some of the thing they are selling.....
EVERYTHING!!!!
well, not everything lah......
many of them are still the same old "Boss"
Before going to "PS"....
me and my family were having dinner.
my dad ordered a plate of "yong toufu".
when the "Y.toufu" served,
my same old feeling/reaction/style started again....><
because of a girl who bring the "Y.toufu" to us...
I felt shy......or embarrass......><
suddenly, my dad ask me got 20 cent or not.....
because the price were "rm XX.20(forgot the price)
(or u can say doesn't care at all...xD)"...
I dunno what's wrong with me and
I just told him "no" without any hesitate.><
....
haiz.......
....dunno that girl are pretty or not?? xD...
because I didn't look at her face....so....
that's why lah.....haiz.....
well forget about it.....
let me show you some picture...

bought a lot of things....

look...it is 'Doreamon'

ARH!!!!!!!
half of his head was eaten by me!!!! xD

No comments:

Post a Comment