Thursday, January 7, 2010

~Dun ever think 'bout making de HULK piss OFF!!!~

I tried to controlled my calm, but i failed...
This guy really piss me off~!!!!
I dun know his name, but I'm damn sure 'bout his nickname...
this bastard="Train" or "Keretapi" really piss me off~!!!
Wanna kick his ass as hard as I could~!!!!!!!!

The incident was like this~~~~

this morning we(my classmate) having a presentation on our class...
my group started first....
after finish presenting, our lecturer ask de class "anyone got question to ask??"
then this bastard show up and ask all freaking type questions to us(I think he's purposely de)....
he's kept questioning and questioning and QUESTIONING!!!!
dunno what da hell was wrong with his brain??!!
we're tried to answer this annoying question but we're found out that this question were hard to answering back!!!
I know that he is good in all of the subject including this one...
but his character ah!!! haiz~!!!! his behavior are so cheeky~!!!!
he even act like he is a lecturer!!!
now i dun wan to kick his ass!!! I wanna SLAP his face with a cooking pan~!!!!!! NOW~!!!!!!

Ok~nvm~~
then we sit back to our place and thinking some kind of question to ask this asshole back when he's turn to present!!!! (We're fully loaded and ready to shot da hell up!!!!)

my friends Dalvir draw de first blood to attack~!!
then Leong~!!
and lastly~~~~
ME~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

when he finish answer back de question from Leong....
then My turn to fire up~!!!!!
I ask all sort of question......lolz~but mostly is de dumb question I made to make him felt thirsty~!! lolz~
at first I ask some kind of logic question....but he answer back fast with a perfect answer!!(damn)
then later I ask him to repeat again coz I dun understand(lolz~actually I understand de)~
after that I ask him to make it more simple~(i think he's adi frustrating)~~xD
lastly, he question me back
"Do u understand?"
LOLZ~~
I said:
NO!

lolz~his look was stun!!
wakakaka~~xD
I had a fun time out there~ ^^

by the way, he is still really piss me OFF!!!!

1 comment:

  1. if i can i will turn myself to a werewolf and go hunt with u...and will not let him left away...cant tahan !..Ahhhhhhhhhhhhrrrrraaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

    ReplyDelete