Tuesday, January 12, 2010

~I see U~

First time I watch it~ my comment about this movie was brilliant~!!

Second time~ Still brilliant~!!!

Third time(with 3D~) - It's AWESOME~!!!!

yup, it's 'AVATAR' again~
and this time i watch it in 3D~
thx to Leong, Daniel, and Kar Wai(Leong' cousin)~

I'm glad that I'm finally watch it in 3D~ ^^v
if not, then I will feel so regret and disappointed again.....
arh...just put de sad thing aside la~
3D is really awesome~!! but de screen look small to me~
if it is wide enough, it will be excellent~!!! ^^
but still, it's look awesome anyway~
de landscape, pretty scenery, creature(Toruk~!!! ^^), and de action scene~!!
all looks so beautiful~!!!!(lolz~my mind suddenly remind me of U2's The city of blinding light~)

No matter how many times I watch it, the spectacular scene always makes me goosebumps~ xD
erm....i mean excited~ ^^

1 comment:

  1. whee,it's been a while since i stopped by.heh.
    relink -> http://inaboxwithme.blogspot.com/

    linda

    ReplyDelete