Wednesday, April 21, 2010

omg~
I can't believe my lecturer ask for my blog...
what's going to happen next~??!!
lolz~ no idea...
from my positively point of view,
I have one more reader to read my blog =D

negatively, she might know too much about me~ xD

well, it doesn't matter~
as long as my reader enjoy my blog~

Ms.Renuka, if u're reading this,
i'm hope u're enjoying it~ xD



.....


my semester 3 result had released yesterday,
and I'm really unsatisfied with my result~!!
although my CGPA have some improvement, but
I can't believe that my Web Design couldn't score 'A' ~!!!
what a disappointment~!!
the funniest thing was my Java scored an 'A' ~!!
this really did surprised me...I even thought that my assignment got screw-up~lolz...

to be honest, I'm felt envy and a bit of jealous towards my friends with a better result~
jealous huh~??
I'm kinda hate this kind of feeling~

2 comments:

  1. alex, u gotta overcome the feeling of jealous =) because i had this kind of feeling more than anyone of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEy DarKy~ long time no see neh~~ xD
    kinda miss u leh~ xD omg~
    yup, it is very true that I need to overcome this type of feeling~
    what happen 2 u~??
    why being too jealous~??

    ReplyDelete