Thursday, April 29, 2010

~Ip Man 2~

watch Ip Man 2 today at TS~
some of my friends called it 'I' 'P' man 2~ xD
I thought what kind of superhero movie is it~??!!
never heard before leh~
then later I figure it out it was 'IP MAN' =.='''
~9/10~

the fight between Ip Man(Donnie Yen) and Master Hung(Sammo Hung)
was de best part of de movie~
although de fighting choreography were incredible and sometimes make u jaw-dropping,
BUT some of the move were a bit ridiculous~!!
but overall, not bad~

one of the Ip Man's skill did amazed me de most~
I called it: 'machine-gun-punch'~

feel free to check this movie out,

then u will know what I mean~

Tell u one thing,
if u got watch American Idol season 9,
then u might know who is
Crystal Bowersox~
to tell u de truth,
I wan her to become the Champion of this season~ xD


No comments:

Post a Comment