Saturday, May 1, 2010

~I R O N M A N 2~


~7+1(for Robert Downey Jr)/10~

well, actually I felt slightly disappointed~
I think de story developed were not bad, but
de action scene was kinda too little for me~
I just want more about it~

anyway,
I think Robert Downey Jr(as Tony Stark/Ironman) and
Mickey Rourke(as Ivan Vanko/Whipplash) were done a good job~

RDJ played a humour superhero, while
Mickey played a role as a supervillain,
who had a grudge against Stark family~
I watch de trailer many times,
and I thought he might on par with Heath Ledger(The Joker)~
at de beginning of de movie,
he was doing great there~
BUT at de end of de movie,
well, i simply cannot accept his role was just end up like that...
I mean come on~!!!
de fight between Ironman & Whiplash were
simply less than 2 minutes~!!
for de fans sake,
at least make it 3 - 4 minutes lah~!!!
aiyoyo~~~


No comments:

Post a Comment