Saturday, May 22, 2010

~Final Chapter~

"Donkey: Man, you are a "cat"-tastrophe~
Puss(FAT): And you, are ri-donk-ulous~"

LOL~~I love this conversation so much~ xD
and yup~I watch de latest movie~ 'Shrek 4ever After' today~
but not in 3D~


~7/10~

this is de final chapter of de movie
and I really expecting to see some improvement
after de disappointment of de previous chapter~
well, to tell u de truth, de storyline was a bit ok for me.
nothing seem new to me~
boring ending~
BUT
obviously it is better than de previous one(Shrek the third)~
funnier and more ogre(what??!!)

oh, and I saw de latest 'Despicable Me' trailer
and I can't wait to see it~
click here to watch de trailer~

oh again, feel free to check out
'Kings and Queens' by 30 Seconds To Mars~
although I'm not a big fans of this rock band
but their song were truly amazing~


No comments:

Post a Comment